Navigation Bar

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Never Forget

Hard to believe that 12 years have passed since that tragic day. 

It is a day that I will never forget.  I can still remember exactly where I was at the time the first plane hit the first building.  I was in the 9th grade in my 1st period class and remember staring shocked at the TV screen not sure if what I was seeing was real.  


I still remember being scared because I didn't know exactly what this would mean for our country.  I remember feeling sad for all the people who lost loved ones.  And I remember being proud of all the men and women who stepped up to serve and help others that day. 

My heart goes out to the victims, heroes and families who were effected on that dark day 12 years ago. 
We will never forget.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a sweet little note! Your comments are greatly appreciated and brighten my day!