Navigation Bar

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The End Of a Chapter

Well folks Happy Tuesday!
It is officially my last day of work here in Rochester.
The point where one chapter closes and another begins.  
This whole transition is a little bittersweet, I am sad to be leaving friends/coworkers yet excited for the future.  Funny how you can be excited, nervous, and scared all at the same time.  


As this chapter comes to an end I have a list a mile long of things I am looking forward to (and another list just as long of things to do).  While I can't be 100% sure where my life is headed I know there is a plan, and I know it will be exciting!  Now it is time to enjoy ever little bit of life, and embrace the changes!


So with that I am off, next time I blog I will be a city girl in my very own big girl apartment!
Stay tuned for some pictures! 

14 comments:

  1. Good luck girl! :) You're gonna have so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Hilliary! You're gonna be great in the city!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck and I cannot wait to see your new big city life!! XOX

    ReplyDelete
  4. So exciting!! Congrats again! Can't wait to read about all your new adventures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your new transition! I hope everything goes smoothly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. EEK!!! I'm so excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh, have fun in Minneapolis. can't wait to see your pics.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats, it is the beginning of new things!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so exciting! I can't wait to hear more about your adventures and your big city life!

    Have a wonderful Friday!

    xx Ivana
    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's always exciting to begin a new chapter...good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay! So excited for your new adventure!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a sweet little note! Your comments are greatly appreciated and brighten my day!